Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tutorial Presentation/Self Critique

TUTORIAL PRESENTATION



So For my TUTORIALS. Yes, I did two because Andrew Kramer took 45 minutes until he said we needed TRAPCODE for one of the tutorials. I think they were both really helpful and informed each other, however.

TUTORIAL 1:

TUTORIAL 2:

So you'll notice at 5sec it gets kinda crazy, and that's on purpose because I parented the Camera's positon to my sound's bass. It was pretty cool learning more things in aftereffects that weren't related to characters and I am excited to do more of it in the near future. I think also, my idea and concept for my Final is solid and that it will totally be in enough time. I just hope Jill allows me to be free with the experimental nature of the project. So yeah, I really learned a lot about expressions when doing this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment