Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Schedule and WIP Self-Critique.

Schedule:

Finish Backgrounds by Dec 1 (Thursday)

Finish Scarfs & Squiggles by Dec 3 (Saturday)

Composite and Animate by Dec 6 (Tuesday)

Make Revisions and Turn in? by Dec 7(Wednesday)

--

Self Critique:

So far I think I'm making good progress, the only thing I'm worried about is the chase scene and I want to make it feasible and not make any promises, I can only say that I want it to be very tight and believable. Backgrounds are killing me right now, they are so time-consuming but I can't stand looking at crappy backgrounds- so? What can you do. I think my only problem this round is not spending enough time on all the extra things we had to get done, and only focusing on the WIP. I dunno- maybe it will help me in the long run. It's getting to crunch time and I'm really liking this project, and what I'm doing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment