Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Review Committee Outline

I don't know yet if it's better to have my demo reel palying when they walk in or not. However I am showcasing it via a DVD when they enter the room, as soon as they get settled, I will start talking about my work and go back on the DVD to the menu. It will be awesome and pretty and they will ooo and aww.

Demo Reel

-Committee Enters
-Go to the DVD Menu and start talking about my work this semester
-Start playing work from this semester, sound on low, waiting for there feedback
-Answer Questions
-Go over more work, show them sketchbook.
-Answer Questions
-Finish off strong with the complete Demo Reel of all my work.



1 comment:

  1. well well well I hope they ooo and aaw.
    hope all footage is of acceptable quality. no beyond acceptable oo and aaw worthy.

    When the committee enters you should shake their hands and introduce yourself. hand them your resume and start the demo reel.

    Command the presentation.

    end the presentation with a statement concerning your future goals.

    prepare questions to ask them at end.

    that will make them oooooo and aHHHHH



    take control. that will make them ooo and aaw.

    ReplyDelete