Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Travel Fellowship In-Depth Statement

My studies at MCA have encompassed a wide variety of styles and mediums and have informed my art and aided me in my visual journey here. I would like to create even more compelling animations and films by traveling to the United Kingdom in October in order to go to 2 film festivals with overlapping dates;

London Lesbian and Gay Film Festival
Flip Animation Festival

I think it's important to incorporate new experiences and places into my work- I have done this numerous times and it has helped to increase the aesthetic of my work. I feel that doing this Travelling Fellowship will do the same if I am given it, and I will produce work that can even better display the use of experience and place in helping my films and animation. If I were to get this fellowship I would likely film and photograph as well as take a sketchbook that would be completely filled at the end of my travelling.

1 comment:

  1. Wherever uneducated people dependably look for others', suppositions, relate degree quick to will stand up and go while not the trouble. It's http://www.fellowshippersonalstatements.com/hematology-oncology-fellowship-personal-statement-writing-tips/ site prompts/to make any paper on any theme while not inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete