Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mid-Term Evaluation

Going into this mid-term I feel really confident in getting my snake film done, and really excited about doing something new and cool in the next half of the semester. I've been inspired by some of the styles my classmates have used and I would like to do something more loose. I think that fall break is going to be a very important time as far as getting internship work done as well. So far the class as been about fighting with the program a lot but I think it has it's upsides too. I may not be able to fully complete the snake film but with the usage of after effects its fruition has come a lot easier than if I had to do everything in toonboom. I'm am happy and sad that we are doing two projects in this class as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment