Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Assignment Write-up 10

So, I underestimated the time span of Fall Break. Not that I thought it was like a week or anything, but I did over calculate by a small margin. I feel like after completing my animation to such a point that it had some consistency issues that I think may or may not be addressed. These inconsistencies are as such; the color of snakee's skin, the color of the sky in some shots. I wish I had noticed these things sooner. When doing this project I continued to butt my head against the decision to sacrifice the quality or the quantity of shots in my piece. It was a hard decision but, if I think for m demo reel- I would rather have shots that are concise and beautiful rather than having them just make a story that delivers no visual impact. This is the reason why I chose to stop at the beginning of the city for my animation. Yeah I think I bit off too much to chew but I think I did my best considering I have other classes this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment