Thursday, October 13, 2011

Assignment Write-Up 9

I think this project is heating up pretty well, and it was really fun to animate last night until the server crashed at 3- but yeah, I'm doing only the shots that really interesting me at the moment. I am wondering if I should add texture to the grass of the crossroads shots. I had a texture on it at first but had to take it off in order to animate the grass- which I did with masks, puppet tool, and some good 'ole rotation and positioning. I'm really excited for when I get to the city, I think I'm going to use some of my pictures from New York to help reference me and then I will describe this in my traveling fellowships. This is making me really want to go back although I know it's kind of impossible unless I get a summer internship up there and I REALLY want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment