Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Assignment Write-up (Number 6)

     This assignment was pretty interesting, through it I learned that the frame-by-frame technique in Aftereffects is pretty janky. I realize a lot more about the tool especially after critique today, and seeing how others used it. One thing I have to say is that it would be quite effective for morphing lines or something very small. It is very likely I will not use it for the rest of the semester.
     This project required a lot more time than expected actually, and most of it was devoted to making the snake's movements look as real as possible. Much of it had to do with the background as well and how it was sloped, I meant to add a trashcan lid in the foreground to make it more readible, but perhaps I forgot. I wish I had realized that I could track a head with his body, but I'm still unsure as to how that would work, I might play around with it more because it seems that I will be doing a mix of Toonboom and Aftereffects especially in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment